Cambridge Quadrant - Company Profile
Cambridge Quadrant Ltd is an established management consultancy specialising in business and executive development.
We have consistently helped companies to increase their profitable sales income and provide more effective management.
What is our basic philosophy?
We firmly believe from well over 21 years of continuous research and practical application that there is a direct relationship between the knowledge, skills and confidence of the executives who manage and operate the business and its subsequent success.
Our experience and evidence, gathered from working with many diverse clients from start-up businesses to established multi-national organisations supports this.
Our capability is broad and can be focused on many aspects of your business.
Working alongside you and your staff, we can create realistic "hands on" solutions to complex business issues. The benefits are increased profitable sales income and enhanced performance. The result is a better service for your customers and additional value added to your business.
We therefore believe that there is a fine balance between developing the knowledge and skills of executives and the business, as one is dependant upon the other. This has a direct impact on the success of the business.
The outcome of your effort is determined by the application of knowledge and skills in the business along with understanding the issues and the market place in which you operate.
What is our Track Record? Why use us?
- We have worked alongside chief executives and company directors from over 170 leading national and international organizations formulate decisions on the development of their business including the writing and execution of new business and operational plans.
- We have supported over 350 smaller local businesses to develop and grow in the market place some of which have won Business of the Year awards.
- We have the knowledge, experience, track record and proven methodology to help you start, develop and support your business.
- We have encouraged more than 4000 people over the past 16 years to start their own business.
Why have these prestigious organisations and budding entrepreneurs entrusted us to resolve their business and executive development issues - because we get practical, measurable results!
This is achieved through:-
- more profitable sales income
- improved customer service
- reducing cost of sales and operating costs
- good leadership, objective decision making and efficient management of executives and resources
Our clients emulate from a number of different industry categories as shown below:-
- Air conditioning manufacturing and servicing
- Banking, Insurance, Legal
- Construction products manufacture & distribution
- Electronics manufacture and distribution
- Engineering services - fabrication, metal finishing.
- FMCG - Household goods, food and drink
- Glass manufacture
- IT & Software/hardware
- Oil, Gas and fuel distribution
- Pneumatics manufacture & distribution
- Gambling & Gaming
- General wholesale & retail
- Office equipment
- Plastics & metal manufacture and distribution
- Publishing & newspapers
- Scientific instruments manufacture and servicing
We are proud of our corporate client list below. These represent a diverse range of companies and organisations.
All have benefited from our involvement and can verify that we have:
- A proven track record of successful projects
- Built our business by recommendation
- Have practical hands-on experience of working with many prestigious companies and organisations both in the UK and abroad
- Have actually done the job as, company directors, managers and specialists ourselves and so understand the issues you encounter
These key points place us in a unique position of being able to "Practice what we Preach" and apply our in-depth knowledge and experience to your business.
Click here for some of our clients.
Our work with you will be practical, relevant, and cost-effective. We use our knowledge and experience coupled with tried, tested, and proven methods to give you quantifiable results.
Standards and Integrity.
We believe in exceptional standards of ethics, quality, integrity, diplomacy and confidentiality delivered with professionalism and absolute confidence in the projects success when working with you and your staff.
All our specialists are experienced professionals in their specific field and can provide evidence of their individual success and previous track record if required.
Results are based on practical application and not theoretical debate! You can measure our approach, monitor and evaluate results, and so ensure a return on your investment.
Cambridge Quadrant Ltd is registered in England No: 3793169
with registered address:
For more information, please call Richard Jackson direct on +44 (0)1638 731850 or send an email to email@example.com